Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project Proposal

Project Proposal- Dream House

My rooms were placed the way they were for a reason, there is more to designing a house than just throwing some rooms together. I placed the kitchen and dining room near the den or family room because that is where most of the time is spent in the mornings and evenings, during breakfast and dinner. I also placed my storage room near utilities off to the side over by the garage, as it could be considered a dirty part of the house and should not be seen at most times. I also placed the porch near the kitchen and dining room, and included a walkout door for those dinners outside in the nice warm weather.

This house is placed near the most attracted areas, surrounded by grocery stores and great scenery. All that is needed to complete this almost complete living environment is a few generous individuals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment